USING YOUR NDIS FUNDING TO BUY OUR PRODUCTS
Do you have an NDIS plan and want to use your funding to purchase our therapy products?
If you or your child is an approved NDIS participant with an allocation of funds in your NDIS plan for any of the products we offer, you can use this funding to purchase our products.
Self-Managed or Plan-Managed participants, please follow the instructions below:
1. Browse our store and add products to your cart.
2. At the CART page
3. Continue to payment and select 'REQUEST AN INVOICE'.
4. We will then email an invoice to you within 3 business days (remember to check your junk inbox if necessary). If you are plan-managed, please forward the invoice to your plan manager.
5. The invoice will allow you or your plan manager to claim the funds from NDIS and complete payment via credit card. If you require direct deposit, please contact us for account details and use the order number for the payment reference.
6. Invoice payment terms are 30 days. If payment is not received by the due date, items will be returned to stock and your order cancelled.
7. Once we have received payment, we will ship your products to the shipping address provided.
*Agency-Managed participants will be able to purchase from us soon - instructions to come.
Please contact us on 0415 334 834 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Inspire Ability are registered NDIS providers under:
- Early Intervention for Early Childhood
- Therapeutic Support
- Innovative Community Participation
- Assistive Technology or Core Consumable Budgets
We welcome Agency, Plan and Self-Managed clients.
Private Health Insurance
You are able to claim for sessions on your private health insurance under Occupational or Speech Therapy. If you would like to use this option, please just let us know and we can send you weekly receipts after your sessions.
If you make an appointment to speak to your GP about the fact that you are privately paying for Occupational or Speech Therapy services, they may choose to issue you with a plan that gives you a rebate on services through Medicare. All of our therapists are registered to provide through the:
- Chronic Disease Management (CDM) Plan: This plan entitles you to 5 rebated sessions per calendar year for selected allied health services including Occupational and Speech Therapy. The rebate is currently $52.95 leaving you with a small gap payment. If you would like to use a CDM plan you will need to bring in a copy for us and we can issue you with a receipt which you can then take to medicare for your rebate. We are unable to offer the rebate at our clinic. This option is available to clients with NDIS funding.
We understand that for some families the cost of therapy is prohibitive to your child’s attendance. One of our greatest desires is that every child have the chance to be involved and learn. This is why we offer partial scholarships to help reduce the cost of sessions. As Inspire Ability grows we are committed to offering more scholarships to ensure that our service is accessible to those who need it most. If you would like to apply for a financial scholarship, please let us know and we can discuss your eligibility.